- LOA: 84'-0"
- Beam: 26'-6"
- Draft Light: 6'0"
- Aft Deck: 18' x 40'
- Engine(s): Twin Detroit 16V71 Inboard Diesel Engines
- Generator(s): Twin Caterpillar 90kW Generators
- Fuel: 1,800 Gallons
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Range: 500 nautical miles
- Bunks - 4 Bunks in V-Berth Below Deck
- Captains Bunk in Pilothouse
- Full Galley
- Enclosed Head, Indoor and Outdoor Shower
- Deckhouse with Standing Workbenches and Salon Seating for 6 around a work table
Notable Facilities / Equipment
- HIAB 301-5 Knuckleboom Crane with Wireless Control
- 10 Ton Safe Working Load A-Frame
- 25 Ton Pullmaster Deckwinch
- 4-Point Anchor System with Pullmaster H12 Winches, 2000lb Bow and 1000lb Stern Anchors
- Deckhouse Setup for Scientific Support and Offshore Operations
- 360 Degree Pilothouse with Winch Controls and Dive Supervisor Station
- Built-In Dive Stations with Quincy 390 and Quincy 325 Dive Compressors
- Elliot 6 Man Life Raft (2 Ea)
- CO2 Fire Suppression System (Machine Room / Engine Room / Lazarette)
- Life Jacket